A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Single Family Home Report for January 2020:
• Closed Sales are up +15.0% for January 2020 in which the number of units closed was 599 compared to 521 in January 2019, with an increase in cash sales of +9.3% compared to January 2019.
• New Pending Sales are up +12.0% and New Listings are down -1.3%.
• The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up +5.5% to $240,982 compared to a year ago, which was $228,463.
• Months Supply of Inventory is down -27.8% to 2.6 months, a decrease from 3.6 months in January 2019.
• Traditional Sales are up +14.9%, with a median sales price of $244,900.
Thinking of buying or selling a home? I can help….call me.
Luchian Bercea, Realtor®
Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc.
THE RIGHT MOVE